Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Dead Boys by Royce Buckingham



       My younger brother brought this book home one night and I decided it had a fairly good storyline.
       So I took it from him.
       I read the book that night and returned it to him before he even noticed it was gone.
       This middle-grade book was chock full of adventure and evil, murderous trees.... And dead boys.
       When twelve-year-old Teddy moves with his mother to a town in the middle of Nowhere, Washington, he is bombarded with strange hallucinations and a very irrational fear of the old sycamore tree next door.
       Now Teddy has to figure out whether or not he's insane and find the new friends he keeps making.... And losing.
       I think any middle-schooler looking for a quick and easy read will find The Dead Boys very enjoyable.

Rating: 3.5 stars
Recommended for: 10+


No comments:

Post a Comment