Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

This Week's To-Read List

This Week's To-Read List

Yeah, yeah. I know. I didn't finish all the books on last week's list, but I have a very good reason! First, I wanted to finish the rest of the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, which was AMAZING, by the way.
Also, once I was done with that, I read The Iron King. Horrible idea.
As soon as I began reading it, I couldn't stop. I have been reading the rest of the series nonstop.
Anyways, this week's list consists of two books from other genres besides my usual Sci-Fi, Fantasy Fiction.

I have:

1. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Summary (From Inside Cover)

August (Auggie) Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school—until now. He's about to enter fifth grade at Beecher Prep, and if you've ever been the new kid, then you know how hard that can be. The thing is Auggie's just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he's just like them, despite appearance?


2. Looking For Alaska by John Green
Summary (From Back Cover)

Alaska Young. Gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, screwed up - and utterly fascinating. Miles Halter could not be more in love with her. But when tragedy strikes, Miles discovers the value and the pain of living and loving unconditionally.


Only two for now, because I can't plan far enough ahead for what I'm going to do next.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment